02 February 2012

New Updates to The Tweed Ride Report

More TWEED RIDES & TWEED RUNS than ever are popping up!

The Tweed Ride Report by RidingPretty


Tweed Run Helsinki - Feb 4

Tweed Ride Tempe AZ - Feb 11
Tweed Ride Raleigh NC - Mar 3
Tweed Ride Jacksonville FL - Mar 4
Tweed Run Oldenburger DE - Apr 15


Since the last update to The Tweed Ride Report I am pleased to announce that 5 more rides have been added. There are plenty more to come. Some of these rides are brand new inaugural rides, while others are on to their 2nd and 3rd year!

As a note:
I will continue to post the invites & posters for these Rides as I receive them. You will be able to find those invites & posters, updates and details in THE TWEED RIDE REPORT.


**If you've landed on this post for the first time, do check back! Find the new upcoming rides for the current month you're in by going to either The Tweed Ride Report or look for it in the current month's ride lists post. Or see dates and locations right here on the main page -- right over there on the sidebar listings.


I tweet updates regularly now. I will be checking for any updates you may tweet there as well. Simpler yet, just follow me on twitter where I've been happily tweeting new Tweed Ride & Tweed Run updates plus tweeting timely reminders for these rides.

Check these hash tags on twitter : #thetweedridereport -- #tweedride -- #tweedrun

**FB is another place I try to do Tweed Ride & Tweed Run updates as well.


Follow Me on Pinterest

Share/Save/Bookmark